- 7 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package dried yeast
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Truly Grass Fed Salted Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1lb Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar (12 oz in 1 Oz cubes and 4 Oz grated)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sift the flour, yeast, sugar, and salt into a large bowl. In a separate saucepan melt the butter and add the milk. Remove from the heat, pour over the flour mixture and stir well. Gradually beat in the eggs. Add a little extra flour if needed. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl in a warm place until it has doubled in size.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place it on a floured counter top. Divide the dough into half and into quarters, and finally 12 pieces.
- Place a cube of TGF cheddar each into the middle of the dough. Pull the dough around the cheese and pinch slightly. Sprinkle over the remaining grated cheddar and chopped parsley.
- Place the rolls on a lined parchment baking sheet and cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer to pre/ heated oven and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Keywords: sharp cheddar, bread, roll, holiday