- 3 cups Truly Grass Fed Natural Aged Cheddar Cheese,
- ¾ cup Milk, divided
- ½ cup Lager Beer
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 3 tbsp. Flour
- 1 tsp. Mustard
- 1 tsp. Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. Paprika Powder
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a pot at medium heat.
- Whisk in the flour. Mix until creamy.
- Remove from heat and add 2 tbsp. Milk. Mix until smooth and then add the rest of the milk.
- Add beer, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Return to heat and cook until thick – around 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese half a cup at a time, whisking each time you add it to make sure it melts
and blends well.
- Garnish with parsley and paprika powder.
Keywords: natural aged cheddar, unsalted butter, beer, cheese