- 6 oz. Chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Salted Butter
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ cup Nuts, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Coconut, grated
- ¼ Cocoa Powder
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler method (with a metallic bowl on top of boiling water, making sure just the steam contacts the bowl, so it warms evenly).
- Add butter and remove from heat.
- Add whipping cream.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 15 minutes (or enough time so you can shape them).
- Make balls with an ice cream scoop and return to foil. Refrigerate again for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Shape them into balls, freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Top with grated coconut, nuts and cocoa powder – return to freezer and remove them about 10 minutes before serving.
Keywords: salted butter, dessert, holidays, candy