- 1/2 cup Popcorn seeds
- 1 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Salted Butter
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Pecans
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- 1 tsp. ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. ground Turmeric
- ½ tsp. ground Ginger
- ½ tsp. ground Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp. pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup dried Cranberries
- Combine oil and popcorn in a deep pot, bring to medium heat.
- Cover the pot and wait for the kernels to pop, which might take a few minutes.
- In the meantime, place a large serving bowl near the stove so it’s ready when you need it.
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Toss popcorn with pecans.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over low heat. Add cinnamon, salt, paprika, turmeric, ginger,
- and nutmeg and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in maple syrup. Pour over popcorn mixture and mix to coat.
- Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing every 10 minutes, until dry and nuts are toasted, 30–40 minutes.
- Let cool and toss in cranberries.
Keywords: Ghee Clarified Butter, Salted Butter, snack