For the crust:
- ¾ cup Ground Graham Crackers (or your favorite crackers)
- 3 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Salted Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- A pinch of salt
For the cheesecake:
- 1 ½ Packages of Cream Cheese (340 gr. total)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp. Irish Cream
- ½ cup Sugar
For the topping:
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Irish Cream
- Combine all crust ingredients until it reaches a sandy texture. Grease a spring mold (around 15 cm) and press the crust to the bottom of the mold.
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Beat cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add the eggs, one at the time. Add the irish cream and sugar, and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, mix all topping ingredients.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool down, for around 15 minutes.
- Cover with the topping and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Salted Butter, dessert