- 2 Lbs. Baby Carrots
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Butter Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ cups Pine Nuts
- Fresh Thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220ºC/425ºF.
- Mix baby carrots, brown sugar, orange juice, garlic cloves, melted butter, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss until fully combined
- Prepare a baking tray with foil or baking paper.
- Roast for 15 minutes, flip them over and continue baking until golden on the outside and soft in the inside (around 10 more minutes).
- Remove from the oven – combine thoroughly with the glaze that’s left in the tray, and serve with fresh thyme and pine nuts.