- 1 lb nectarines, halved and pitted
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 oz baby arugula
- ½ block shaved Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar
- 3 oz prosciutto
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Brush the nectarines with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat, cut sides down, just until lightly charred, 5 minutes. Let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the 1/4 cup of oil and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss in the nectarines and arugula. Transfer to a platter and top with the sharp cheddar and prosciutto. Enjoy!