- 1/2 bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Truly Grass Fed Aged cheddar, grated
- 1/2 cup Truly Grass Fed Sharp cheddar, grated
Toppings (can substitute with your choice):
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup red onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and cover with tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle Truly Grass Fed Sharp cheddar evenly on top of chips.
- Add corn, black beans, tomatoes, red onion or whatever desired toppings.
- Sprinkle Truly Grass Fed Aged cheddar evenly on top.
- Bake in oven for 5-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
Serve with dollops of guacamole on top.