- 1 x 500g block frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 250g aged Truly Grass Fed cheddar, finely grated
- 2 egg yolk, beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp poppy or any other type of seed
- Preheat the oven to 190c/375f. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment.
- Roll out the pastry until it is approximately ½ cm or 1/8” thick. Brush all over with egg yolk and water solution.
- Sprinkle with cheese and seeds.
- Slice into strips 1 cm thick. Twist each and place on the baking trays with 3 cm between each one.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until they are nice and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve warm or cold.