- 6 tbs. Truly Grass Feed Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 Egg White
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cup All-purpose flour
- 4 cups Milk
- ½ tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz. White Chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and remove from heat. Pour it in a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Add brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add egg white, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and combine well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and add to above.
- Press dough 1/4-inch-thick on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 12 minutes or until fragrant and the center of cookies feels firm. Set aside.
- Break ginger cookies in chunks and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk and vanilla over medium heat just until milk begins to steam, 5 to 6 minutes. Add white chocolate, and whisk until completely melted and combined. Divide among four mugs; serve immediately with the ginger cookies.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: unsalted butter