- 2 cups Milk or non-dairy Milk
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp. Turmeric
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- ½ tbsp. ground Cinnamon
- 3 cardamom pods
- A pinch of grounded Ginger
- Add the milk to a small pot and heat on low temperature.
- Add the butter, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom pods, honey, and ginger and stir frequently for about 3 minutes until the milk is warm, but not boiling.
- Strain the milk either through a strainer or small colander.
- Froth the top of the milk for a few seconds with a milk frother.
- Add more honey to taste and garnish with ground cinnamon.
- Category: drinks
Keywords: latte, unsalted butter