- ¾ cup Tomato Juice
- 3 tbsp. Vodka
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 dashes Hot Pepper Sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 Lime, squeezed
- Salt and Black Pepper to the taste
- Ice cubes
- ¼ Sharp Cheddar Grilled Cheese Sandwich (cut one in 4 pieces), (¼ cup Truly Grass Fed Natural Sharp Cheddar shredded, 2 bread slices, 1 tbs Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter)
- 1 cube Truly Grass Fed Natural Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Cooked Bacon Strip
- 2 Olives
- In a high glass, mix all Bloody Mary ingredients except for the lemon.
- Top one short glass with ice cubes and pourmixture. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- To make the sandwich, grill buttered bread slices filled with the grated cheddar cheese until golden. Cut in pieces when cooled.
- Add the mini sandwiches, cheddar cheese cubes and bacon onto wooden stick to garnish glass and serve.
Keywords: sharp cheddar, unsalted butter, grilled cheese, drink