Pumpkin Bar Mixture
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
Brown Butter Glaze:
- 4 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1–2 tbsp whole milk
Almond and pecan topping
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix bar ingredients together.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile make glaze by heating butter in a saucepan over medium heat until golden brown (about 5-8 minutes), carefully pour butter into a bowl.
- Add sugar, vanilla and 1 tbsp milk and stir until smooth. Add more milk if needed.
- Spread over bars, top with almond topping and enjoy!
Keywords: dessert, Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter