- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Curry Powder
- 5 cups Butternut Squash, diced
- 3 Apples, diced
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 cups Vegetable Stock
- Toppings: pumpkin seeds, curry powder, basil and hazelnuts.
- Heat a pot to medium temperature.
- Add the butter, onion and curry and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add the butternut squash and apples. Increase the temperature and cook until the butternut squash is golden brown.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add vegetable stock and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let it cool and transfer to a food processor.
- Pulse until creamy (if it’s too thick, you can add more stock to your liking, and if it’s too runny for your taste you can bring it back to the pot and cook for a few more minutes until desired thickness).
- Serve with pumpkin seeds, curry powder, basil, and hazelnuts.
Keywords: vegetarian, soup, unsalted butter