- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana, mashed
- ¼ cup Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup almond milk or preferred milk alternative
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with 10 liners.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
- Add mashed banana, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla extract until combined. Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter equally into 10 muffin cavities.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, muffins, dessert, breakfast