- 1 tube refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 12 slices salami
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1 ¼ cup Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 egg
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Spread marinara sauce on top leaving ½ inch free around the edges.
- Spread an even layer of salami and pepperoni on top then sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Roll up the edge closest to you like a cinnamon roll.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cut a few slits on the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and cut into slices.
Keywords: aged cheddar, italian