- 520g caster sugar
- 120g cocoa powder
- 90g all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 300g unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate buttons
- Ginger cookies, Halloween pumpkin fondant pumpkins, green buttercream icing, coloured writing icing tubes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 160c/325f.
- Stir the sugar, cocoa powder, flour and baking powder together in a large bowl. Add the eggs, melted butter and vanilla mix until combined.
- Add in the chocolate buttons and stir through. Pour into a lined 25cm x 20cm baking tin. Bake for 45-50 mins or until just set in the centre.
- Allow to cool in the tin.
- When cool, cut into approximately 16 rectangular bar shapes.
- Decorate with the ginger biscuits, pumpkins. Pipe spider-webs and “boo” onto the brownies and biscuits with tubes of writing icing.