- 2 tbps. Truly Grass Fed Salted Butter
- 1 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 2 cups Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar, coarsely grated
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper and Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. Chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Peperoncini. finely chopped
- Crackers and/or Tortilla Chips to serve with
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Heat butter in a medium skillet over medium. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and softened, 8–10 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in a medium bowl until smooth. Toss cornstarch, cheddar, and cooked onion, reserve 2 tbsp., season with salt and pepper. Scrape into a baking dish and bake until golden and bubbling, 20–25 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes, then top with chives, onions and pepperoncini. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
- Category: appetizer
Keywords: salted butter, shap cheddar