- 4 cups pizza flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- ¼ cup melted Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 apple, thinly sliced in circles
- 1 cup grated s Truly Grass Fed Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl add the pizza flour, salt, sugar, yeast, water and melted butter. Start kneading the dough until you develop soft and nice dough.
- Let it rise for 1 hour until double in size.
- Spread the dough in well-greased baking tin with olive oil.
- Let it rise for 30 minutes again and make holes with your fingers to get the focaccia look.
- Arrange sliced apple around the dough and grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with dried basil, salt and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Bake immediately in already preheated oven at 400 F or 190 C degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
Keywords: apple, sharp cheddar, bread