- 1 lb fingerling potatoes
- 4 tbsps Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp fresh minced rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh minced thyme
- 1 ½ lb medium asparagus
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and slice asparagus stocks in half lengthwise. Trim off any woody ends.
- Lightly coat with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Grill, turning occasionally, until tender and charred, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F
- In a small pot, melt 4 tbsp Truly Grass Fed butter over medium heat. When butter has just started to brown, remove from heat. Butter should start to smell nutty and turn a deep golden shade.
- Add rosemary and thyme to barely browned butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine slices fingerling potatoes, butter herb mixture and salt and better to taste. Toss and thoroughly coat potatoes.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, place coated potatoes and roast in oven for 25 minutes or until they are easily pierced with a knife.
- Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!