- 6 small Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 Bacon Strips
- 2 cups Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced, including the greens of the onions
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork and rub with ghee; season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Roast for around 45 minutes.
- Halve potatoes and scoop out flesh leaving the borders untouched.
- Brush both sides of potatoes with ghee and season insides with salt and pepper.
- Cook the bacon strips in a frying pan on medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Let cool. Crumble.
- Divide cheese and bacon among potatoes and broil until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Serve topped with sour cream, chives, red pepper flakes and black pepper.
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter, Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar, appetizers