- 1 16oz package gnocchi
- 5 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Salted Butter
- 2 large sage leaves, fresh chopped fine + more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add butter and sage and cook until butter gets golden brown.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add gnocchi.
- Once they float to the top, immediately drain and toss in the brown butter sauce.
- Garnish with more sage and serve!
Keywords: pasta, dinner, salted butter