- 12 oz. Gnocchi
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- 2 cups Mixed Mushrooms
- 2 cups Broccoli, cooked and broken into small florets
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 4 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- ¼ tsp. Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- ¼ cup Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the gnocchis according to package instructions.
- Heat the ghee in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the mushrooms, broccoli and garlic and cook for 5–6 minutes until they are tender.
- Add the cooked gnocchi and stir fry for 2 minutes, then add the cream and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add the nutmeg, and cheddar cheese, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Stir the ingredients together for a couple of minutes until well mixed. Serve hot with more cheddar.
Keywords: aged cheddar, ghee clairified butter, vegetarian, main, pasta