- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 tsp dry instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Provolone, Asiago or other sharp cheese, shredded
- In an electric mixer with a dough hook, combine all ingredients except for cheeses.
- Once dough is combined add your three cheeses.
- Knead by hand a few minutes on a floured surface.
- Put dough in a greased bowl and cover. Allow to rise for two hours.
- Grease a large bread pan (14’) or two smaller ones and add your dough. Cover and allow to rise once more for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 425F and add your bread. Allow to bake for 30 minutes.
- Add a bit more cheese if desired to the top then bake again 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Keywords: sharp cheddar, aged cheddar, bread