- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Frosting of choice
White Fudge Skulls:
- 18 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 8oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and teaspoon salt in small bowl.
- Beat granulated sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with 1 cup milk.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and frost with your favorite frosting and sprinkles.
- In a saucepan, combine all fudge ingredients together until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into little skull molds and place in the refrigerator to set.
- Add to the top of cupcakes and add candy eyes if desired.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, halloween, cupcakes