- 1 ½ cups flour
- 3 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp + more for pan Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 container Maraschino cherries, drained
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Stir in milk, egg and melted butter. Stir until no lumps remain.
- Heat additional butter in a skillet. Add pineapple ring and cook for a minute then flip. Sprinkle the top with a little brown sugar, add a cherry to the center.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter over the top of the pineapple. Allow to cook until golden brown on the bottom. Flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter and pineapples. Serve with warmed syrup.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, breakfast, fruit, family-friendly