- 8.5 ounces Chocolate, in pieces
- 3 tbsp + 2 tsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 ½ cup Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Melt chocolate and butter using a double boiler method (with a metallic bowl on top of boiling water, making sure just the steam contacts the bowl so it warms evenly).
- Beat the eggs with a hand mixer until creamy and soft.
- Add the chocolate to the eggs and start incorporating sugar, flour, and baking powder, trying not to beat too much.
- Freeze the batter for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325º.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place powdered sugar on a deep plate.
- Make balls with the batter and cover them with powdered sugar, arrange them in the tray.
- Bake for around 10 minutes.
- Let them cool before removing them from the baking paper.
Keywords: unsalted butter, cookies, holiday, dessert