- 3 avocados, peeled and ripened
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Truly Aged Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
- 1 can black olives, drained
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados with a fork. Squeeze in lime juice and stir in garlic. Season with salt to taste.
- Pipe on sour cream in rings then using a toothpick draw lines down rings to create a web.
- Sprinkle the edges with cheese and garnish with olives, even making an olive spider!
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Category: appetizer
Keywords: Aged Cheddar, halloween