- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped spinach
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of baking powder
- ½ cup diced or grated Truly Grass Fed Natural Aged Cheddar
- 3 tablespoons butter Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- In a large mixing bowl mix the eggs with the whole milk together with a help of a wire whisk.
- Add the chopped spinach, flour, pinch of each salt and baking powder and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter. Some lumps are just fine in the batter.
- Grease a muffin tin with the butter and let the tin heat in already preheated oven at 425 F or 210 C degrees for 3 minutes, or until butter is browned.
- Pour the batter filling the cups ¾ of the way full, add some small cubes of cheddar in the cups and bake for about 20 minutes or until puffed up and browned.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: aged cheddar, appetizer