- 1 1/2 cups of Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar (grated)
- 2x 8 Oz packs of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cracked black peppercorn to season
- 1 cup chopped almonds/hazelnuts
- Plastic cling wrap
- Cocktail sticks
5 Oz fondant icing
A few drops each of red, orange, green, and black food coloring
- Mix together the TGF aged cheddar and cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Next add the chives, smoked paprika, and black peppercorn and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Divide the mixture into 3. Take one and form a ball with your hand and wrap in cling wrap. Take the other 2 pieces and form another ball and wrap. This is for the body of the snowman. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the cling wrap and gently press the crushed nuts all around the balls so they adhere. Secure the head of the cheese snowman to the body with a cocktail stick.
- Divide the fondant icing into 4, add black food coloring into one piece, red into another, and orange and green into the remaining pieces and mix.
- Fashion a nose from the orange, make a hat and eyes from the black, and roll out the red and green to make his scarf. Serve with crackers.
Keywords: aged cheddar, holiday, appetizer