- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- ¾ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup hot water
- Marshmallow fluff
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini chocolate bars
- Graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 300°F (148°C) and prepare a cupcake pan with liners.
- Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Combine the egg, buttermilk, ghee and vanilla in another medium-sized bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the water to the batter and mix until well combined. The batter will be thin.
- Fill the cupcake liners about halfway and bake for 18-23 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove the cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Spread with marshmallow fluff, mini marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. Toast with a kitchen torch.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter, dessert