- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup Truly Unsalted Butter, cold and cubed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp salt
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl combine butter, brown sugar, flour, oats, and salt. Using your hands mix the butter into the dry ingredients to create a crumble.
- Place mixture into ramekins or a flat baking dish and bake for 6-8 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Meanwhile fill your glasses with strawberry pie filling, strawberries and bananas.
- Top with crumble and whipped cream. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Unsalted Butter, dessert, halloween