This recipe will always cause a fuss when getting to the table. The potatoes are surprisingly beautiful and delicious. Let it stay in the oven until golden brown.
- 8 medium-sized potatoes, washed and unpeeled (about 2,5 lb)
- 4 oz Truly Grass Fed ghee butter, melted
- 16 fresh herbs sprigs to taste (parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil, sage)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 350ºF/medium/180ºC.
- Slice the unsliced potatoes lengthwise. Place the Truly Grass Fed ghee butter in a baking tray and place the halves in one single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix well. Spread them in the baking tray.
- Place one sprig in each sliced potato (the sliced surface up), making sure to vary on the herbs so it will look even more beautiful. Place the cut side down and press until it sticks to the tray.
- Bake the potatoes for about 40 minutes, until the potatoes are soft and with their peel slightly stuffed, and the edges crispy and golden brown.
- Take the potatoes off the oven, carefully remove the slices and place it into a dish, with the side of the herb facing up.
- Prep Time: 20min