- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 ½ cups Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- In a pot with boiling water, add broccoli and cauliflower florets and boil until soft.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Cut through to “rice” both the vegetables.
- Add to your baking dishes and top with salt, pepper and cheddar.
- Broil on low in the oven until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve warm.
- Category: side dish
Keywords: sharp cheddar