- 2 lbs Yukon gold or russet potatoes, washed and peeled
- 3 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat of Truly Grass Fed butter for topping
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Fill a large pot with water, add a dash of salt and bring to a boil.
- Cut your potatoes into large cubes and add them to your boiling water.
- Cook until soft and tender and can easily break apart with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Drain the water from the potatoes and let cool slightly.
- Add your potatoes to a large bowl along with ghee clarified butter, milk, salt and pepper. Mash together with a fork until a creamy consistency is reached, adding a dash more milk if needed.
- Top with fresh parsley and a pat of butter.
Keywords: side, Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter