- ½ cup Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- ¾ cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Quick-Cooking Oats
- Place the ghee (clarified butter), sugar, and milk in a saucepan and heat over medium heat, making sure to stir often until the butter is melted and everything is well combined.
- Remove from the heat, and add the peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir until well combined, add the oats and continue stirring until completely combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, use a large spoon to create balls and flat them on the top. Allow to cool for about 45 minutes or until cookies are solid and enjoy!
- Category: dessert
Keywords: cookies, ghee