- 1 16oz package linguini
- 3 lbs mussels precooked and cleaned
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Salted Butter
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook linguini according to package directions, just a minute shy of al dente (it will finish cooking in the sauce).
- At this time, you can boil your mussels and have them on a low heat ready to be added to sauce. While the pasta and mussels are cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and toss in the oil.
- Pour in wine and lemon juice and bring to a low simmer. Whisk in butter.
- Drain linguini and reserve about ½ cup of pasta water.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss to coat.
- Add any pasta water if needed.
- Add mussels and bring entire dish to heat.
- Mix in parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Keywords: dinner, seafood, salted butter