- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Topping: Blueberries and blueberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 4 4” tart pans.
- Make the graham cracker crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of each tart pan.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in room temperature sour cream. Beat in egg, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Evenly divide cheesecake among crusts.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until they just begin to brown.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve plain or topped with blueberries and warmed blueberry jam.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, dessert