- 3 hot dogs
- 3 slices Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- I jar vodka sauce (or marinara)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut pizza crust into long strips.
- Place cheese in the center and roll up each hot dog.
- Place seam side down onto a greased baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic and parsley.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is puffed up.
- Pour sauce into a baking sheet then add your hot dogs on top.
- Place in the oven again until sauce is hot and hot dog crust is golden brown.
Keywords: hot dogs, kid-friendly, aged cheddar, unsalted butter