For the Buns:
- 6 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Warm Milk
- 3 tsp. Active Yeast
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 stick Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, soften
- 2 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- 2 cup Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- ¼ cup Green Onions, chopped
- Combine warm milk, active yeast, oil, egg yolk and honey in a vase and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Combine all purpose flour and salt. Add the butter and combine with the flour, pour in the wet mixture and knead until soft.
- Let it rise for 1 hour.
- Divide in 8-12 balls. Grease an iron skillet and arrange the balls in the borders. Let it rise 1 more hour.
- Meanwhile, mix all dip ingredients.
- To make the glaze combine honey and ghee.
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven, brush with honey and ghee mixture, add the dip and cover the dip with cheddar cheese. Bake for 15 more minutes or until golden brown.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar, Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter