- 2 tbsp. Honey
- ¼ cup Irish Whiskey
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp. Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- Mix together honey, lemon juice, Whiskey, thyme, lemon zest, ghee, salt and pepper. Pour over salmon and marinate 1 hour at room temperature, or 4 hours refrigerated.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on a rack over a roasting pan.
- Grill or Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden and white juices are just beginning to appear.
- Serve with fresh thyme and with the cooking juices.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter, seafood, dinner