- 2 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup cold Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup grated Truly Grass Fed Natural Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup whole milk + 3 tablespoons
- 6 teaspoons pepper chutney
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt and diced cold butter.
- With your fingers rub the butter into the flour mixture until sand like consistency forms.
- Add the grated sharp white cheddar, honey, whole milk and form dough.
- Shape the dough in square and cut it in six triangles.
- With a help of a teaspoon make small holes in each scone and put a dollop of pepper chutney.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 F or 190 C degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Let them cool a bit and serve and dig in.
Keywords: aged cheddar, unsalted butter