- 1 small bunch of rosemary
- 1 small bunch of thyme
- 1 small bunch of bay leaves
- 6 oz Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar (diced)
- 6 oz Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar (diced)
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cranberries
- 1 tablespoon pomegranates
- Seasonal decorations — festive lights, gold stars, ribbon, etc.
- Create a circle of herbs on a board using the bay, thyme, and rosemary, diameter 12 inches.
- Make 3 little heaps of diced TGF sharp cheddar, equal distance. Create 3 more heaps using the aged cheddar and place between them.
- Now for the fun bit, decorate to taste using ribbons, lights, cranberries, gold stars, nuts, pomegranates, etc. to create your truly festive cheeseboard.
- Serve with crackers and cocktail sticks.
Keywords: aged cheddar, sharp cheddar, cheeseboard, holiday