- 1 cup Brown Rice
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp. Harissa
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to the taste
- ¼ cup Green Onions
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- In a bowl, mix cauliflower florets, harissa, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss until fully covered.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high and add the butter, cook until melted.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry until golden on every side. Remove from heat.
- Serve with brown rice and green onions.
Keywords: vegetarian, unsalted butter, main