- 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, whisked
- 18 pieces of Truly Grass Fed Natural Hand Cut Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 12 slices Black Forest Ham
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set side.
- Roll out puff pastry about 1 inch longer on all sides.
- Add 3 pieces of cheese and 2 slices folded ham slices to one half of each strip.
- Add 3 pieces of cheese into each and add folded ham slices to one half of each strip.
- Add egg to the border and fold over the other half, pressing down to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and brush the tops with egg.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar, main, family friendly