- 1 ½ cup tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ white onion, diced
- 1 garlic glove, minced
- 1 cup green salsa
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar, grated
- ½ chili pepper
- 2 bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the medium skillet with olive oil, add green salsa and cook for 5 min at the
medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Add onion and garlic and simmer a couple of minutes. Add the tortilla chips and gently toss them with a spatula in the sauce. Cook 2 min.
- Add a fried egg, coriander leaves, and diced chilly pepper. Sprinkle with aged cheddar and serve intermediately.
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: breakfast, aged cheddar