This recipe is perfect for breakfast and pleases both adults and children. They get crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Not only they’re great for breakfast, but also a side dish for lunch or dinner.
- 2 lb potatoes
- 6 tbsp Truly Grass Fed ghee butter
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Black pepper
- Grate the potatoes using the largest hole of your grater. Rinse under water until clear, then squeeze them to release all moisture.
- On low heat, heat a medium-sized skillet, add 2 tbsp of Truly Grass Fed ghee butter and potatoes. Stir to combine and, stirring every minute, cook for about 5 minutes, until potatoes wilt.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl and let them cool for 10 minutes. Save the frying pan for later.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with paprika, 1 tsp salt (or to taste), black paper, and flour, and stir to combine.
- Scoop 2 rounded tbsp of the potato mixture and shape 12 patties.
- Heat the same skillet over medium heat and add the remaining ghee. Place 6 patties in the skillet without touching one another. Cook for about 3 minutes until crispy and golden on the edges. Flip them with a spatula and cook until they are golden brown on both sides. Transfer them to a serving plate and make the remaining fritters.