- ¾ cup Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Frosting of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Sieve the flour, salt, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Heat the butter, brown sugar, and molasses in a saucepan until the sugar has dissolved and cool.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and form and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough onto a floured surface to 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie-cutter stamp out the festive Shapes and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, allow cooling.
- Once cooled decorate to taste
Keywords: Unsalted Butter, dessert, cookies, holiday