Ghee caramelized bananas:
- 2 bananas, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 ½ tbsp Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup rolled old fashioned oats
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- Dried cranberries
- Cashew butter
- Brown sugar
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly on top.
- Add bananas and allow to sit about 2 minutes each side or until starting to caramelize. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
- In a large bowl (or two smaller bowls) combine oats, milk, water and salt and stir. Microwave for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and oats are starting to absorb the liquid. Stir and add toppings.
- Lay bananas on top and sprinkle with granola, dried cranberries, brown sugar and a dollop of cashew butter.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter, breakfast