- 2 chicken cutlets, seasoned lightly with salt and pepper
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup panko
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- 4 slices sourdough or wheat bread, toasted
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crispy
- 4 slices red tomato
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Fresh arugula
- Place flour, eggs and panko in three separate shallow plates. Stir in dried parsley with the panko.
- Heat a large skillet over medium/low heat then add ghee.
- Dredge cutlets in flour, then egg then panko then in hot ghee.
- Allow to cook until golden brown on each side and cooked through (about 3-4 minutes each side).
- Set aside on a wire rack and begin to construct sandwiches.
- Layer with mayo, arugula, tomatoes, red onion chicken and bacon. Makes two sandwiches.
- Category: Main
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter, sandwich, main, easy, family-friendly